An interactive exhibition comprised of eight multimedia creations by Collectif Scale, coupled with a festival program to showcase the Paris music scene in collaboration with Red Bull Music Academy.
• What off-site experience do we offer our visitors as a digital culture space?
• How does this project’s DNA translate into an online experience, available before or after a visit?
- Red Bull Music Academy is famous for creating world-class content.
- It is a major opportunity to ally content creation forces and also benefit from both our audiences who share common interests.
- The artists involved in the exhibition master audiovisual production. A stellar opportunity for collaboration.
- Creating an adaptive content strategy: creation and commission of content fit for app and social media campaigns.
- Curated playlists, live reporting of events, video production & editing.
- Bilingual script for the app.
- Project management with internal & external stakeholders (brands, artists, labels).
- Technical development with a remote web agency (Bunker Palace)
- Internal content creation with 2 members of the communications team: photo documentation and script + field work for video interviews.
- Validation with Red Bull teams.
If I were to do it again?
- Happy to have explored the form of the app, which seemed appropriate for the event. However, not easily adoptable by audiences.
- Qualitative user testing
- Better statistics reporting