The aim of this new sprout on the publishing scene is to document citizen initiatives, spread and amplify narratives of grassroots organisations, invite designers to collaborate with narrators.
• Partners of a Ceramic 3D printer for 8fablab in the Drôme region of France
• Launching a “how to" manual collection mixing reporting and illustration on municipal water distribution, direct democracy, communal kitchens, self management, etc.
Communications and content strategy
• Market research
• Strategy (Social media, Crowdfunding),
• Content Design and Social Media Management
(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
• Internal communications, style guide
Hosting, email and Wordpress setup
A remote team of 7 contributors including journalists, writers, graphic designers, curators…
At the moment
- Mapping out partners and collaborators for the elaboration of the content strategy.
- Planning of content before - during - after release.
- Content archive and interviews of designers and illustrators involved.
One of the first (riso) print projects. More soon.